flavor betting

The work of : Muhammad Rafiyudin
She managed to make me fall
She also managed to make me crazy
sometimes he also makes me feel afraid of a loss
I do not understand
actually what is going on
am I in love?
or I'm risking happiness over the eyes of the wounded
Cikande, May 10, 2018

Subscribe to receive free email updates:

6 Responses to "flavor betting"

  1. It's a nice poem. Or i should say it's a nice heart-sharing kind of post?
    Are you gonna propose someone? A daughter's father?
    Am i wrong? 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the visit and also the appreciation, but I am not a father of a daughter. I am a teenager who sits in second grade. sorry your forecast is wrong😊

      Delete
    2. Santai ajah mba 😊

      Delete

Beri aku 1001 kritik dan saran :)